Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sitting In A Railway Station,

Got a ticket for my destination...

Well actually it is an airport but I do have a ticket. And, approximately five hours after it was scheduled to depart I believe we actually will. I say this because I believe they will have a riot if they move us from one more gate or tell us one more time "we'll tell you when the plane arrives". But maybe that is just my cynicism about Post-9/11 air travel.

So my hope is that I reach Montreal in time for a quick nap and then the Versioning Symposium. If not, I hope someone else blogs about it.

In Soviet Russia you wait. You do not ask why you wait." - Anonymous

Update::Bad thunderstorms at the Philly airport. The plane appears to be sitting 20 yards from the gate, but we have no idea what is going on. Communication is not an US Air's strong suit.

Update II: Well I am still in PA. I'll be trying to get out on a flight this afternoon. But it doesn't look good. Perhaps I should just drive?

No comments: