Monday, August 11, 2008

I've arrived

I'm sure you were all worried.

Four things I've learned today or that might help others in the future:

  1. NEVER buy a cheese steak from an airport vendor
  2. When arriving via air in Montreal be prepared to WALK to the Documentation Area
  3. When taking the Airport Shuttle Bus make sure to tell them you want to go to Sheraton: Le Cetre. That way you can just walk a block and a half to the Hotel Europa.
  4. When checking in at the Hotel Europa get the i-hotel access code BEFORE going up to your room.
But the important thing for me is that I am here. I am looking forward to the conference tomorrow. I understand that a few other people did not make it out at a reasonable hour yesterday either. Perhaps we can all commiserate together?

No comments: