Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Evening Break

Well that day at Balisage went by quickly. I wonder why? The speakers were interesting and the topics were intriguing...perhaps time really does fly when one is having fun.

I had the chance to sit at lunch with several people who had bad trips to Montreal and several who had uneventful ones...but it appears that there is always someone with a worse flying story than I have...I guess I need to travel more.

I've just finished a Skype call with my wife and daughters and I will head out in search of a meal soon. It'll have to be a quick one because 7pm is both Kurt Cagle presenting on XQuery tips and tricks and the W3Québec user group. I was looking forward to the user group discussion but I will have to choose..and since XQuery is more likely to help pay the bills...

But I do wish I could hear about using XML in cool web sites. Hopefully someone else blogs about that session.

BTW, I noticed Simon St. Laurent taking pictures today. I hope he posts them soon to flickr.

No comments: